Our firm’s ADV Part II — the document filed with the SEC to provide the public more information about our firm and its policies — is available here:
The Investment Adviser Public Disclosure site allows you to access our most current filings. Simply search by our firm name and zip code (80516) to retrieve our information. You can also use our CRD number, 282131. If you have any questions, please reach us at 1-303-800-8179.
All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of Targeted Wealth Solutions LLC unless otherwise specifically cited. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources and no representations are made by our firm as to another parties’ informational accuracy or completeness. All information or ideas provided should be discussed in detail with an advisor, accountant or legal counsel prior to implementation.
This website may provide links to others for the convenience of our users. Our firm has no control over the accuracy or content of these other websites.
Advisory services are offered through Targeted Wealth Solutions LLC; an investment advisor firm domiciled in the State of Colorado. The presence of this website on the Internet shall not be directly or indirectly interpreted as a solicitation of investment advisory services to persons of another jurisdiction unless otherwise permitted by statute.
Follow-up or individualized responses to consumers in a particular state by our firm in the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation shall not be made without our first complying with jurisdiction requirements or pursuant an applicable state exemption.
For information concerning the status or disciplinary history of a broker-dealer, investment advisor, or their representatives, a consumer should contact their state securities administrator.
We respect the privacy of all clients and prospective clients (collectively termed “customers” per privacy regulations), both past and present. It is recognized that our clients have entrusted our firm with non-public personal information and it is important that both access persons and customers are aware of firm policy concerning what may be done with that information. The firm collects personal information about customers from the following sources:
• Information customers provide to complete their financial plan or investment recommendation;
• Information customers provide in engagement agreements and other documents completed in connection with the opening and maintenance of an account;
• Information customers provide verbally; and
• Information received from service providers, such as custodians, about customer transactions.
The firm does not disclose non-public personal information about our customers to anyone, except in the following circumstances:
• When required to provide services our customers have requested;
• When our customers have specifically authorized us to do so;
• When required during the course of a firm assessment (i.e., independent audit); or
• When permitted or required by law (i.e., periodic regulatory examination).